Sunday, June 16, 2013

Welcome to Bonofa - the Wave of the Future !!!

      
        Hello Everyone,

            Welcome to the Launch of BonofaOpportunity.blogspot.com. In short this is a new blog from the people that brought you theroadtomotivation.blogspot,com. This blog will be about all things pertaining to Bonofa/ Cube7. This is a new social media platform/home based internet business. Bonofa/cube7  is an exciting new social, shopping, and entertainment platform that has been conceived by three partners out of Germany. It is going to be the most unique business opportunity to come around in years. 
             Bonofa is going to have a total of 29 different businesses when it is fully launched in 2017. The grand launch is on July 7th, 2013. I know a lot of people in the home based business market like to hype a lot of things. They like to get people all stirred up and then a lot of them go flat. This is why I started this blog separate from my other blog theroadtomotivation.blogspot.com. I take my motivational blog platform serious and I respect my audience. This is why I created a separate blog away from theroadtomotivation.blogspot.com. I don't feel right advertising business opportunities on a motivational blog.
             I feel the people that want to read about motivation can tune in to read theroadtomotivation blog and the ones that are interested in making money or seeking out a home based business can come here for that purpose.
             Finally you should know that I don't recommend just anything to come down the pike. If I put my hard earned blog behind something I truly believe in it or I won't blog about it. I think this is a very unique kind of business because they are trying to go above and beyond what Facebook has accomplished. If they pull it off and accomplish just half the things they have in store the partners and members of Bonofa will be thrilled with the results.
              I encourage you to come back on a daily and weekly basis for more exciting news, information, and articles on Bonofa/Cube7 - thedefinite wave of the future when it comes to home based business !!
              
              
    

No comments:

Post a Comment